🕖 20 Minutes   ⏪ brains.app User-Level 1   👷 Metallurgist, Operator, Geologist
The brains.app Reconciliation Service
is used for reconciliation of production data of any metallurgical processing plant, where data such as plant throughput, processed tonnes, feed grade, plant recovery, etc is ingested into brains app and advanced mathematical equations or models are used for describing the system to be reconciled such as a mass balance across a section of a processing plant.
This course provides you with an overview of the Reconciliation application and its models, as well as how their value is unlocked through the brains.app Platform.
Course Content :
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Data Reconciliation and its types
- Why brains.app Reconciliation?
- Run and interpret reconciliation jobs
- Understand the significance of Data Reconciliation
- Use reconciliation configuration screen effectively.
- Perform end-of-month reconciliation