Course Details: 🕖 10 Minutes   ⏪ None   👷 Control Room Operators, Metallurgists, Maintenance Managers
The Grinding Optimisation Application
maximizes the real-time value of any grinding circuit by stabilizing it within material constraints and optimizing it for factors like increased throughput and reduced maintenance requirements. It reduces unplanned stoppages and overloads, which additionally increases the throughput over time.
The Grinding Application is made up of a network of Digital Process Models, which provide Virtual Sensors and performance predictions. These give plant personnel a clear picture of the conditions inside the mill - both now and in the future.
This course provides you with an overview of the Grinding Application and its models, as well as how their value is unlocked through the brains.app Platform.Course Content :
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Ball Charge Dashboard
- Liner Wear Dashboard
- Overload Prediction Dashboard
- Material and Residence Time Dashboard
- Understand the current condition of Mill Ball Charge.
- Follow the recommendations on Ball additions.
- Analyze the current state of the Mill liner profile.
- Get Notified on a possible mill overload event.
- Better understand the process dynamics inside the mill.
- Keep track of the inventory in the various process units.